... I have taken lots of photos since the last update. I know it has been a while, but I have not had a chance to update this blog. But this morning it is chucking it down with rain outside, and it is not very tempting to venture outside (although I probably will). I have at least selected a few images to upload here, these are some of my favourite shots of late.
Barnacle Goose Branta leucopsis (N=hvitkinngås), Herøy, Nordland May 2021
Slavonian Grebe Podiceps auritus (N=horndykker) - adult (with young behind), June 2021
...and a portrait of the young grebe.
Common Kestrel Falco tinnunculus (N=tårnfalk), Malvik August 2021.
Newly fledged Rough-legged Buzzard Buteo lagopus (N=fjellvåk) , Trysil July 2021.
...and a close up shot. There were 3 young, all fledged successfully.
Dunlin Calidris alpina (N=myrsnipe), Midtsandan, Malvik August 2021
Black-tailed Godwit Limosa limosa islandica (N=svarthalespove), Tenna, Herøy May 2021.
European Beaver Castor fiber (N=bever), Malvik June 2021









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.