A sunny evening, so I was keen to see if the beavers were showing, or anything else for that matter. So I took a trip to the same site I was at a couple of days ago. Two beavers showing well, but not too close, and they tail-slapped and dived when they eventually realised I was there. The moose was on the opposite end of the "being spooked spectrum", in fact it was so close that I could not get the whole animal in frame at 100 mm and had to wait for it to back away a bit. I measured the distance from the animal at 3.5 to 4 metres at its closest. I could hear it munching away at its dinner :-)
European Beaver Castor fiber (N=bever)
Moose Alces alces having a hearty meal!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.